Friday 24 October 2008

Advanced production log of prgress

As i had already done a rough mock up in the summer holidays i was able to get feed back from my teachers as to how i should improve it.because at that stage it did not really look like a magazine,because i had not borrowed many of the conventions of magazines. Getting the input from the tachewrs was helpfull because, it meant i could move forward with the coursework thnking about how to improve it. During this week i have prodcued another mock up of the front cover of the magazine on photoshop.I have also taken the image of the chocloate cupcakes that will be on the front cover.This will be the same image used for my 'choclatey goodness recepie'i have chosen to use cupcakes as opposed to a hole cake (as i said i would in the first mock up) because its more cost effective for me and they are qucker to make, which is benfical to my target audiance who dont have a lot of time.Also this week. I am pleased with how the image of the chocloate cakes has turned out and it shows how by changing the image on the front cover,the tone of the hole magazine changes. I have been comming up with possible logos for my lyons eggs advert but i haven't decided on one yet because they all look to complicated and need to be simplfied.

No comments: