Sunday 30 November 2008

Log of production

On my contents page i had an image of a bottle of ketchup to link to the feature article 'there will always be a place in my kitchen for ketchup'. However i have decided to get rid of this image because i already have images of sweet and unhealthy foods on the contents page. For example the meringue. Because the ethos of my magazine is about having fun with food but also being about eating healthily. I feel that the ketchup has connotations of McDonald's ,fast food and unhealthy diets. This would therefore portray the wrong message to the audience.
Therefore i will replace the image with an image of Spaghetti ,which also makes a link to another feature article of my magazine called 'Spaghetti is spurring you on'. Also it is a more healthy food.

No comments: